Utility Billing

Prevent Frozen Pipes

Water/Sewer Service Provider

Find your local water/sewer provider from the list of  water/sewer providers


City of Bothell issues utility bills every two months. You can pay by mail, in person at City Hall, or by phone. We offer discounted rates for qualifying low-income residents who are at least 62 years old.


Utility Billing has some educational videos with tips and tricks for the new enhanced Utility Billing System.

Community Resources to assist with utility payments

Catholic Community Services206-328-5696
Salvation Army (Bellevue)425-452-7300
St. Vincent de Paul206-767-6449


A list of forms available for reduced rates or common service requests.


Complete this form to receive low-income water/sewer, gas or garbage rates:

Complete this form for a utility tax rebate:

To request a leak adjustment credit on your bill, complete the Leak Adjustment Request Form (PDF). Completion of the form does not guarantee a credit. 

Change of Ownership Requests

To request connection to the City of Bothell water/sewer services, you must complete the Tap and Connect form.