Surface Water Events in 2019
In celebration of Crystal Spring Elementary’s new cisterns and a native habitat garden, Snohomish Conservation District is bringing rain barrels to sell at a discounted rate to Bothell community members. Pre-order your barrel online and pick it up in person at the school parking lot on January 11, from 4:15 - 5:30 p.m. While there, enjoy refreshments and take a few minutes to check out these exciting new schoolyard sustainability projects!
City of Bothell and Friends of North Creek Forest are celebrating this year’s Martin Luther King, Jr. Day of Service together! Join us at a volunteer work party to help remove invasive species, add mulch, or plant native species to help restore North Creek Forest.
City of Bothell and Friends of North Creek Forest are celebrating Earth Day together! Join us at a volunteer work party to help remove invasive species, add mulch, or plant native species to help restore North Creek Forest.
This annual FREE fun event provides tips about sustainability for all ages! Bring your family, friends, and neighbors and learn about sustainability programs for your community.
We're holding more workshops this September! Join us for one, two, or all three workshops. Register online to save your spot.
Don't miss out on this year's events!
Sign up for Surface Water News & Volunteer Opportunities if you'd like us to notify you about events, volunteer opportunities, and projects we're working on this year.
What we did in 2018
- First Day of Spring Celebration at Wayne Golf Course
- Earth Day Employee Event
- Citywide Open House
- Horse Creek Mitigation Planting
- Music in the Park
- Panasonic Perks at Work
- Streamside Restoration Workshop
- Sandbag Filling with Boy Scouts
- Safety Rodeo
- Healthy Lawns and Gardens from the Ground Up Workshop
- Smart Plant Choices for Northwest Gardens Workshop
- Volunteer Rain Garden Planting Party
- Hands-on Natural Yard Care Basics Demonstration
- Salmon SEEson North Creek Tour
- Volunteer Plant Mulching at Parr Creek