What is Bothell Probation?
Bothell Probation Services supervises and monitors individuals and their conditions of sentence imposed by Bothell Municipal Court. Established in the fall of 2016, Probation Services works closely with defendants, treatment and social service providers, and Bothell Municipal Court to ensure the safety of the community as well as individual compliance of court-ordered conditions.
Bothell Probation Services strives to decrease re-offense by connecting individuals to services that address underlying mental health, chemical dependency, trauma, and homelessness issues. Individuals may contact Probation for social services information at any stage of their case.
Bothell Probation Officers regularly provide progress and violation reports to the Court to assist with the enforcement of conditions.
Bothell Probation Services may be able to help you connect with social service and treatment agencies regardless of your case status. Contact Probation directly to find out more information or take a look at the Bothell Municipal Court Treatment Referral List.
Bothell Probation provides the following in-house:
- Hygiene Kit
- Clothing Bank
- King County Metro Bus Passes
Coming to your appointment
Appointments are held on the first floor of the Bothell Police Department (next to the courthouse.) Probation is on the north end of the building at the end of the hall. You may take a seat outside the office and your Probation Officer will come get you when they are ready.
Bothell Police Department
18410 101st Ave NE
Bothell, WA 98011
Reporting to Probation
- Keep track of your appointments. Probation does not send reminders.
- Be on time to your appointment. Probation does not typically allow walk-in appointments or late arrivals.
- Do not appear under the influence of any intoxicant. You may be asked to submit to a breath test.
- Update your mailing address within 24 hours of a change.
- Third parties (including children) are not permitted at your appointment.
Just released from custody?
Contact your Probation Officer within 72 hours of release.