Nov. 16, 2020
Governor Announces Statewide Restrictions
Governor Inslee has announced statewide restrictions in response to the spike of COVID-19 cases and hospitalizations across the state. Restrictions will take effect Monday, November 16 at 11:59 p.m., and will remain in effect until Monday, December 14.
Gathering in groups, even with people we know, has contributed to the rapid spread of COVID-19. New statewide restrictions prohibit indoor gatherings with people outside of your household, and outdoor gatherings are limited to five (5) people outside of your household. Restaurants and bars are closed to indoor dine-in service, and fitness facilities are closed for indoor operations. Retail activities are limited to 25 percent occupancy. See the full set of restrictions today.
Nov 13 - Gov Inslee issues travel advisory for WA
Stay informed by regularly checking:
All city buildings are closed to the general public, but we continue to provide many services remotely. Please give us a call at 425-806-6100 instead of coming to City Hall. Staff can help you conduct your business over the phone or online! Please see full list of all service changes across our departments
Cancellations and Closures
- All in-person events, classes and community meeting rooms have been canceled until further notice.
- Some city Boards and Commission meetings will be held virtually until further notice.
Parks & Recreation
- Effective October 9, the following Park amenities are open:
- Parks, Trails, and Open Spaces
- Limited Restrooms - Park at Bothell Landing, Blyth Park, Cedar Grove Park, and North Creek Sportsfields
- Disc Golf Course at Blyth Park
- Outdoor Sports Courts
- Pop-up Dog Park at Park at Bothell Landing
- Drop-in use of Picnic Shelters - First come, first served and informal use only. No reservations accepted at this time.
- Parking lots at Park at Bothell Landing, Blyth Park, Cedar Grove Park, and Centennial Park
- Athletic Fields are reserved for permit holders on weekdays (8:00am-9:30pm) and weekends (8:00am-6:00pm). Parking at North Creek Fields is permitted weekdays (after 5:30pm) and weekends (7:00am-10:00pm). Non-permitted users must always relinquish the field to designated athletic field permit holders. For more information, visit the Sportsfields page.
- Recreation classes and picnic shelter reservations are canceled until further notice.
- Lytle House and the North Creek Schoolhouse are closed until further notice.
- While using Park amenities, please remember to maintain good social distancing (min. 6 feet apart), avoid gatherings of more than five people outside of the household, bring supplies with you such as hand sanitizer/water/cloth face coverings, and stay home if you are feeling unwell or have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID in the last 14 days.
City Manager Updates
June 11: City provides updates on furlough and layoff decisions
April: City Manager Jennifer Phillips addresses financial impacts of COVID-19