THE COURT CLERK'S OFFICE WILL NOT BE REACHABLE BY PHONE ON 03/08/21. PLEASE EMAIL MUNICOURT@BOTHELLWA.GOV FOR THE MOST EFFICIENT SERVICE.
CORONAVIRUS UPDATE - DECEMBER 1, 2020
Per Emergency Order 20-06, all criminal jury trials will be continued until the next available jury term after January 15th, 2021 and all criminal, civil, and infraction hearings will be conducted via virtual platform. Individuals unable to accommodate an appearance via Zoom video or dial-in should contact the court clerk to continue their hearing to the next available in-person date after January 15th, 2021.
Probation appointments and classes shall continue to be conducted via virtual platform unless otherwise directed.
The Bothell Municipal Courthouse will be open to the public between the hours of 8:00AM and 12:30PM. The Court Clerk and Probation Officers are reachable by email or phone between the hours of 8:00AM and 4:30PM.
CORONAVIRUS UPDATE - SEPTEMBER 28, 2020
Beginning September 28th, Bothell Municipal Court returns to primarily virtual court proceedings. Those requiring in-person accommodations should make this request with the clerk's office.
PHONE OUTAGE - OCTOBER 27, 2020
10/27/20: Phone and fax lines are back in service. Thank you for your patience.
10/26/20: The Bothell Municipal Court is currently experiencing a phone and fax outage. If you have tried to reach the court or probation and have been unsuccessful please send us an email at email@example.com.
CORONAVIRUS UPDATE: June 11, 2020
Important message regarding court operations during COVID-19 emergency:
After a nearly four-month facility closure due to COVID-19, Bothell Municipal Court will open for modified, in-person court proceedings beginning Monday, June 15, 2020.
As the court prepares to welcome citizens back to the courthouse, we would like to thank our stakeholders and the Bothell Community for their understanding and support during this challenging time.
Please be assured that public safety remains top priority at the court. Consistent with guidance from the Center for Disease Control, Washington State Department of Health, et al., the court has implemented safety measures to ensure our visitors and staff remain safe. Please view the Emergency Notifications page for more details.
Safe Access to Justice Initiative
Bothell Municipal Court will begin holding modified in-person calendars on Monday, June 15, 2020. Please note the following safety requirements:
● Facemasks or face coverings are mandatory for all persons inside the courthouse.
● Physical distancing rules will be strictly enforced.
● Calendars have been set with 15 cases per hour. Please remain outside or in your vehicle until the time indicated on your summons.
Washington Supreme Court Orders
- AMENDED Third Extended and Revised SCT Order 052920_May_29_2020
- Extended and Revised SCT Order 052820_May_28_2020
- Extended and Revised Supreme Court Order 042920_April_29_2020
- 25700B615 Revised and Extended Order Regarding Court Operations_April_13_2020
- Supreme Court Emergency Order re CV19 031820 (1)_March_20_2020
- SC Order Closure 25700-B-602_March_4_2020