Summer Nights in Bothell
New Event Series
The City of Bothell is excited to announce a new six-week event series in the heart of our community, downtown Bothell. Summer Nights in Bothell – a weekly, family-friendly celebration in the months of July and August – will showcase local music, art, food, culture, and more! Join us in our inaugural year as we create a new Friday night tradition.
Dates and Times
July 15th | Music Night | Featuring live band Harmonious Funk (Event Completed)
July 22nd | Art Night | Featuring various artists, crafters & performers (Event Completed)
July 29th | Cultural Night | In Partnership with Centro Cultural Mexicano (Event Completed)
August 5th | Music Night | Featuring live band The West Coast Feed (Event Completed)
August 12th | Art Night | Featuring various artists, crafters & performers (Event Completed)
August 19th | Cultural Night |In Partnership with Utsav, NASAA, and Beats of Redmond
- Time: Starts approx. at 6pm or roughly earlier
- Location: Bothell City Hall & 101st Ave NE
- There will be dance, music, 20+vendors, food, and more!
- Vendors: Madhura Pottery, Sameera’s Boutique, Vidyas Vogue, Bellorama Jewelry, K Kreatione, Binal Jain, Vyshu, Priyanka Kota, Mamta Pearls and Petals, Sameera, Rashmi Henna, Anamica Arora, Irum, Elegant Kreations, Gulnaz Collections, Sanskruti Fashion House, Vidhathri Collections, Dulay Homes for Real Estate, Subhashini Fashions, Nepal, and Tibet.
- Performers: Beats of Redmond, Rhythms of India, Live 2 Dance, Tibet, Dance in Pink, Avani-Bhangra, Kalanika Dance School, and more!
- Sponsor: Pacific Medical Centers
Events and activities will take place at the City Hall Plaza, Festival Street (101st Ave NE), and Main Street. Please read our event marketing materials for exact locations.
Free public parking is available throughout downtown for event attendees:
- Facebook: @bothellparks
- Instagram: @bothellparksandrecreation
- Community Calendar: www.bothellwa.gov/calendar
Thank you to our Community Partners!
Bothell City Council, Parks & Recreation Board, Bothell Arts Commission, Bothell Kenmore Chamber, DEI Cultural Crew, Utsav, Beats of Redmond, NASAA, Centro Cultural Mexicano, and all of our other community stakeholders.