Mission and Goal
Moving Bothell forward by providing sound and innovative technologies through fiscally responsible planning, collaboration and excellent customer service.
Information Services is committed to fostering a transparent, collaborative and inclusive approach to technology services through a shared set of values which include;
- Leadership: We want success for all those around us. We are welcoming of and offer kind feedback for collective growth. We motivate, are courageous, positive and nurture relationships.
- Accountability: We take ownership, voice concerns, are fiscally responsive, dependable, and practice both self and team follow-thru.
- Integrity: We practice honesty, equity, consistency, and authenticity.
- Adaptability: We are flexible, versatile, resilient, tolerant of ambiguity, and are change managers.
- Collaboration: We listen, are open, supportive, encouraging and respectful. We foster creativity, exchange of ideas and challenge of the status quo.
- Growth: We embrace education, employee development, and are motivated to grow and continually learn.
- Innovation: We are creative, risk takers, open to fail, forward thinking, proactive and curious. We invite change.
- Communication – We inform, engage, actively listen, use clear language, and are clear with intentions.