Parks & Recreation
Effective April 5, the following park amenities are open:
- Parks, Trails, and Open Spaces
- Limited Restrooms (Open 8:00am-Dusk) - Blyth Park, Cedar Grove Park, Doug Allen Sportsfields, Park at Bothell Landing, Stipek Park, and North Creek Sportsfields (only during rentals)
- Disc Golf Course at Blyth Park
- Outdoor Sports Courts
- Drop-in use of Picnic Shelters - First come, first served and informal use only. No reservations accepted at this time.
- Parking lots at Park at Bothell Landing, Blyth Park, Cedar Grove Park, and Centennial Park
- Athletic Fields are reserved for permit holders daily from 8:00am-9:30pm. Parking at North Creek Fields is permitted weekdays (after 5:30pm) and weekends (7:00am-10:00pm). Non-permitted users must always relinquish the field to designated athletic field permit holders. For more information, visit the Sportsfields page.
While using Park amenities, please remember to maintain good social distancing (min. 6 feet apart), avoid large gatherings, bring supplies with you such as hand sanitizer/water/cloth face coverings, and stay home if you are feeling unwell or have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID in the last 14 days.
For more information about the City’s COVID-19 response, visit: www.bothellwa.gov/coronavirus.
Join one of our spring/summer adult softball leagues!
Mark your calendars for these great Bothell traditions.
Find the perfect park for you, then grab your shoes and a jacket and go play!
Learn about potential new parks, master plans, the Park Board and more.
Check out our lineup of exciting programs for the whole family
Check out Parks & Recreation's indoor and outdoor rental facilities.
Learn about requirements for hosting an event of 100 or more people on public property.
Everything you need to know about scheduling one of Bothell's sportsfields.
View the various sports leagues within Bothell.
Mon May 31
Mon Jul. 5
Mon Sep. 6