PROS Plan 2019
Every six years, the Parks and Recreation Department updates the Parks, Recreation and Open Space (PROS) Plan. The adopted PROS Plan is based on best practices:
- needed amenities/acres for residents
- community input on features and programming
- priority setting based on available funding and potential grant opportunities
The community survey closed on August 31st and we are now in the process of analyzing the responses. A community meeting will be held in October to review the results -- check back to this page for more information.
PROS Plan Workshop
Please join us at a workshop on Thursday, October 10, from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
We’ll begin at 6:30 p.m. with a brief presentation of what we’ve heard so far from the community. We will then split up into small groups where you’ll have the opportunity to weigh in on ideas, values and priorities for parks and recreation. We hope to see you there!
- Thursday, October 10, 2019
- 6:30 – 8:30 PM
- City Hall - Council Chambers, 18415 101st Avenue NE, Bothell, WA 98011
- View workshop poster here.
To receive periodic updates on the plan and ways you can participate, sign up for the Parks & Recreation Newsletter at bothellwa.gov/notifyme
Related PROS Plan Documents & Presentations
- Bothell from 2000 to 2019
- City Council Meeting, April 16, 2019 Staff Briefing begins at 7:40 in the video
- Parks & Recreation Advisory Board Meeting, May 9, 2019 Presentation Slides
- City Council Study Session, June 11, 2019 and Presentation Slides
- PROS Plan 2014
- Shoreline Management Plan
- Parks, Recreation & Open Space Element and related subarea sections of Imagine…Bothell Comprehensive Plan
- Park Master Plans