Small Works Projects



The City uses Municipal Research and Services Center MRSC for its small works, consultant, and vendor rosters.  To be eligible to work on City projects using a roster process, you must be registered on  

MRSC advertises each January and June on behalf of participating local government agencies for their small works and consulting services needs.