Report a

  1. Code Enforcement Issue

    Use this form to report a code enforcement issue.

  2. Malfunctioning Traffic Signal

    If a traffic signal isn't working properly, call 911 right away.

  3. Pothole

    Let the City know if you notice a pothole.

  4. Spill

    We respond to any illegal or accidental spills that enter our storm drains or threaten a local waterway.