Bothell City Council approved utilizing King County Council’s Economic Development Relief Funds to purchase and distribute Phase 2 Reopening Kits to 150 Bothell businesses. The kits will help minimize the reopening costs of businesses hardest hit by the global pandemic - restaurants, bars, salons, gyms, and retail.
Each Phase 2 Reopening Kit includes:
- 2 gallons of hand sanitizer
- 2 wall-mounted hand sanitizer dispensers
- 40 reusable cloth masks
- Floor decals promoting social distancing
- 1 "We Are Open" banner
- Poster promoting safe practices
- City of Bothell window cling - "We are in this together"
The Phase 2 Reopening Kits will be distributed Tuesday, June 30th from 9 am - 3 pm on the plaza at City Hall.
- Please bring a copy of your business license or business card to receive a kit.
- Bring your own bags or boxes to put supplies in.
- Reserved parking will be available on 101st Ave NE between 183rd St and 185th St.
- Businesses can enter from the east side of the plaza on 101st (City Hall Main entrance).
For the safety of our volunteers and staff, it is recommended that all visitors wear a cloth face covering and practice physical distancing upon arrival.
We realize that all businesses may not be able to attend on Tuesday. Please contact Jeanie Ashe, Jeanie.email@example.com, (425) 806-6149, for questions or to make other arrangements.
Complete a local business survey by July 1st
The City of Bothell and Bothell Kenmore Chamber want to learn more about current business needs and how we can best support our businesses during these difficult times. Please take our survey by July 1st! www.surveymonkey.com/r/BothellRecovery