Want to serve your community and weigh in on important government decisions? City Council is seeking members for several different Board and Commission volunteer positions. Board and Commission members serve a vital advisory role to City Council and staff. They help formulate new ideas, hear and receive public comments, analyze complex issues, and make recommendations for specific projects and policies.
Applications are now being accepted for several positions. Meeting schedules, residency requirements and time commitment vary.
- Arts Commission (3 full-term positions)
- Library Board (1 full-term)
- Landmark Preservation Board (1 full-term and 1 partial-term expiring 3/31/23)
- Lodging Tax Advisory Committee (2 full-term for revenue and 1 full-term for hotel)
- Parks Board (1 full-term)
- Planning Commission (1 full-term and 1 partial-term expiring 3/31/23)
- Law Enforcement Officers and Firefighters 1 Disability Board ( 1 full-term)
- Shorelines Board (1 partial term expiring 3/31/23)
Even if you aren't interested or available, please share this with someone you know who would be a great community volunteer in this role.
Learn more and apply by February 12, 2021 at http://www.bothellwa.gov.. For questions, contact Laura Hathaway, City Clerk, firstname.lastname@example.org, 425-806-6151.