Bothell Animal Control Officer Boucher is announcing a wonderful event in March for dog and cat owners.
What: FREE pet vaccines and microchipping, for dogs and cats
When: Friday, March 25th 11am – 2pm
Where: Bothell Police Department, 18410 101ST AVE NE
The City of Bothell is partnering with Bothell Pet Hospital and their sister nonprofit, the Rainier Animal Fund, for this one-day event in conjunction with the Petco Love Vaccine Campaign.
- FREE Home Again microchips for dogs and cats
- FREE Rabies vaccines for dogs and cats
- FREE DAPPv Canine and HCP Feline vaccines
- PETCO will be onsite offering goodies to pet parents
- Bothell Pet Licenses issued with current proof of Rabies vaccine (at regular prices. Check interactive map, to make sure your address is within Bothell City limits.)
Bothell Fire will have some fun pet safety information
Meet Animal Control Officer Boucher
Walk-ins only, no appointment necessary. Offered to EVERYONE in our community in an effort to help protect our pets and keep them safe! Help spread the word!