Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Parks and Recreation Forms

  1. Concessions Request

    For groups wishing to sell concessions (food, merchandise, etc.) at a tournament or event.

  2. Informal Use Field Request

    For groups scheduling three (3) or less dates.

  3. North Creek Schoolhouse Rental Application
  4. Recreation Program Proposal
  5. Tournament Request

    For groups wishing to schedule a tournament at the North Creek Sportsfields.

  1. Formal Use Field Request

    For organizations scheduling ongoing use throughout a season, or groups scheduling four (4) or more dates.

  2. Lytle House Rental Application
  3. Park Reservation Request
  4. Summer Concert Series - Band Submission
  5. Volunteer Screening and Hours Tracking Form

    This form is for City of Bothell volunteers to track their hours, be screened for COVID-19 symptoms, and agree to volunteer agreement... More…