James McNeal is a founder and past president of OneBothell. He enjoys serving on many committees to ensure Bothell’s voice is heard throughout the region.
McNeal has worked in the construction industry for 27 years. He and his wife Colleen grew up in and around Bothell and enjoy raising their twin boys here. They also have a grown daughter.
He has served on the Bothell City council since 2016.
Councilmember McNeal serves on the following Boards/Committees:
- Human Services Committee
- Sound Cities Association - Public Issues Committee
- WRIA 8 Forum (Alternate)
- Northshore Parks and Recreation Service Area Board (PRSA)
- Eastside Transportation Partnership
- SeaShore Transportation Forum
- Community Transit Board
- King County Land Conservation Advisory Group
- King County Flood Control District Advisory Group
- Regional Law, Safety and Justice Committee
- NSD Equity and Diversity Committee